First home buyers
Whilst Buying or Building your first home is an exciting time, it can also be very daunting.
You'll be hearing a lot about
- Stamp Duty,
- Valuations and more...
First know Your BORROWING CAPACITY
Maximising the amount a lender will loan you isn't about trying to take on unmanageable levels of debt. It's a matter of taking a few simple but smart steps that could mean the difference between slaving in that 'fixer-upper' or owning your dream home.
Here are some simple steps to maximise your Borrowing Capacity
- Reduce your credit card limits
- Pay your bills on time (late bills will effect your credit score)
- Consolidate unsecured debts to reduce monthly repayments
- Avoid frequent changes of employment
- Work with family to use security guarantor
- SAVE SAVE SAVE. The more deposit your have the less risk you are to the bank!
There are many questions that arise when you are looking to Buy your First Home. It is our role to answer them all and guide you through all the decision making along the way.
Let us take care of the boring stuff so you can enjoy the experience and excitement of purchasing and moving into your very first home.